Thursday, April 02, 2009
My sms says:
Hey sorry i just need to tell someone.. I really cant take it anymore..I really am very stress over ISM n it's killing me. I mena i never ever felt this way.. Blame it on my poor coping but i feel really lousy.I cut myself n i feel better but it feels wrong..Help me..
"Oh gosh.. You okay? I know it's tough but just hang in there! How is it so far? Don't worry.. I can help!" - Ben
"eleen.stop whatever you're doing. go and sleep. your brain is not working already. let me see your ism k? i promise this will all turn out ok." - P.Lice
"Oh no.. how are things now? How's it coming along? I know it's damn useless saying this, but don't be stress okay? It's just a paper.. don't cut yourself over it.. it's not worth it! maybe if it gets really bad, you can maybe cut some vegetables instead? Anw..is there anything i can do to help you with your paper?" - SNTM
"Hey dear, i'm glad you told me because help-seeking is the first step to better coping :) i understand how you feel about the cutting part and i won't judge you so i hope you won't blame judge for doing so..there is no problem that cannot besolved, and if you allow me to, i can sit down with you to work thru your ism..there is still one more week, and you have written a 5000 word essay in one night before (geron) so you are capable of doing it..but maybe the stress could be giving you a mental block..okies i hope you don't see this as solely reframing but my zhong dian is i'm here to help!:)
(2nd sms) Anyway let me know when you're awake!i call you okay!" - Lily
I replied (immediately cause' I was afraid that they might be mad):
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! Omg dont hate me! I love u ok? :)
"IM GOING TO KILL YOU. no wonder it totally doesn't sound like you.. but i also cant ask. Den i kept thinking since when you like tt. XIA SI WO CAN. And you gg school now ah? I totally cant sleep well man. Haha." - Ben
"freak. to think i jumped out of bed for you. my hear stopped. freak. i'm bloody disgusted with myself" - P.Lice
"Haha if i really believed you i'd go to your house and help you cut yourself man. Anw how's it coming along?!" - SNTM
HAAAAA damn boliaolianbeng! Back to my discussion section!! ARGH! JIAYOU EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!